Anyone wishing to attend a training program at Collège Marsan must meet the requirements of the College Education Regulations of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
This regulation stipulates as follows: is eligible for training sanctioned by an Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) the person who:
- Possesses a Secondary School Diploma (DES) OR a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) OR a training deemed sufficient by the Collège and;
- Meets ONE of the following conditions:
- Has interrupted studies for at least 2 consecutive sessions or 1 school year;
- Is covered by an agreement between the Collège and an employer or a government program;
- Has completed at least 1 year of post-secondary education over a period of 1 year or more.